1. Digital payments via the ePay platform or by bank card:
- Тhe payment method (via the ePay, FastPay platforms or by bank card) is accessible from the PAY tab next to the service or reference excerpt selected.
- By charging a customer’s profile (KNIK) account, which is accessible on-screen via the following path: “Personal profile” > “Account” > Tab “Charge account using ePay / bank card”.
2. Payment by bank transfers:
Beneficiary: Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre Agency (GCCA)
Please, bear in mind that it is required to fill in details about the customer’s profile (KNIK) account number and the customer’s user name in the field REASON FOR PAYMENT of the payment receipt, as registered in the CAIS Portal.
Example: KNIK 001 of user: ivon_bg
Payment receipts for purchased services and reference excerpts may be provided to the GCCA in the following ways:
- On site, at all customer service offices of the GCCA – following provision of the payment document(s), all subsequent charging procedures are performed by our administrative officers;
- As a file attachment provided in your CAIS customer profile, which is possible via the following on-screen path: “Account” > “Charge account by payment receipt”
- As a scanned file attached to the selected service or reference excerpt, accessible on-screen from the PAY tab and followed by selecting “By payment receipt” on the next step.
Approval of payment documents takes up to three working days, counted from the day of the confirmation for a successfully executed transfer by the bank.
3. Charging of a personal profile account or bank card payment via POS Terminal – available on site, at all customer service offices of the GCCA.