Complaints and objections

On this page you can send complaints or objections to the Office of Geodesy, Cartography and Cadastre and Geocartfund. Objections will be handled by employees of the Agency in the statutory period and the result will be obtained electronically or over the counter, depending on the final document. The status of the submitted document can be verified on the "Check Status" page.
Application Appeal
For objects of cadastral map, Black Sea coastal area or Geokartfund.
Application Appeal to an administrative court
Appeals to the administrative court against individual administrative acts of the heads of SGKK
Application Objections Unapproved Cadastral map
For objects of unapproved cadastral map, where owners are not registered in the cadastral map.